Students of I and III Semester of M.Sc /M.Com Courses of 2021 batch (Non-NEP) who are waiting to appear for the supplementary examinations are informed to pay the supplementary examination fees in an offline mode.
Examination fee payable by the students for the supplementary subjects are indicated in the fee structure which can be downloaded.
Important dates to note:
Last date for the payment of supplementary exam fees without fine.
15th Feb 2024
Last date for the payment of supplementary examination fees with a fine of Rs.200
19th Feb 2024
1. Request to extend the last date or payment of fees after the last date shall strictly not be entertained.
2. Students should ensure the subjects/papers for which they are appearing prior to the payment of examination fees.
3. Fees once paid shall not be refunded as per the university procedures.
4. Tentative date of commencement of examination: 25th Mar 2024 onwards
5. Examination timetable will be posted on the College Website.
6. Hall tickets can be collected in person from the exam section a day or two before the examination.
Students are informed to be vigilant and browse the College Website periodically for any updated information on examinations.
With Best Wishes,
Controller of Examinations, mLAC