MLACW (now mLAC) is an institution of excellence located strategically in the vicinity of national institutes of repute, such as Indian Institute of Science, Institute of Wood Science & Technology, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Raman Research Institute and Central Power Research Institute.
Affiliated to Bengaluru Central University
1. Understand the structure and the mechanism of metabolism of macromolecules and the regulation and disorders in metabolic pathways.
2. Develop analytical and Cognitive skills in Biochemistry that allow independent exploration of biological science through research methods.
3. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of chemical and biological structure, principles, techniques and its applications.
4. Develop linkages between scientific community and society to build trust, partnership and responsibility of science towards achieving social goals.
5. Ability to describe the biochemical basis of diseases, regulation of metabolic pathways and gene expression regulation.